BlueMind v3.5 allows users to create several calendars to organise their activities.
Calendars can be managed manually but they can also come from external calendar sources such as Doodle or Gmail.
Here are 4 common uses for this new feature:
- Display your Doodle events in your calendar
- Retrieve your BlueMind availabilities in Doodle applications
- Display an external calendar in BlueMind without it affecting your availabilities
- Create a shared calendar with an external calendar feed (e.g. for school holidays)
This article addresses the first two points.
Continue reading “Integrate your Doodle events to BlueMind effortlessly!”
Congratulations, you’re finally equipped with an innovative mail solution and you’ve convinced your teams, employees and colleagues to use its collaborative features:
- business calendars are shared,
- resources (rooms, vehicles, etc.) are now included and can be managed and booked in BlueMind,
- you’ve created several personal calendars to keep track of your activities (business, official, personal, family) — this is new in version 3.5.
Whether you’re a director, a project manager, an operations manager, an office manager, a personal assistant or a resource manager, BlueMind’s exclusive feature — views — is going to make your life much easier!
You often switch from one calendar view to another, from an overview to your business calendar, and next to your teams’ or your employees’ calendars or those of the resources you manage? With BlueMind, you can use views!
Views are as easy to create as they are to use. Simply save a calendar view as you’ve set it: employees, resources, organisational or personal calendar in daily, weekly, monthly or list view. This view is saved and can be called up in just two clicks!
Here is how you can optimise your activities with BlueMind!
Continue reading “Memorise calendar views with BlueMind!”